I love how well the colors of Real Red and Coastal Cabana work together for a bright and cheery, non-traditional Christmas Card. These colors are found in the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper, part of the Let it Snow Suite. The Poppy Parade ribbon coordinates beautifully!
BUY PRODUCT SUITES & SAVE 10%! Purchase Product Suite Bundles with ease and save while you do! Take the stress out of combining colors, designs, and accents by purchasing suites of products that coordinate perfectly! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off product suite bundles in my online store here.
The Let It Snow Suite Bundle gives you a selection of coordinating products with one simple purchase. (Item # 153386). It includes TWO stamp set and tool bundles at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed. Stamp sets are also available in French and German.
NOTE: The Let It Snow Suite Bundle currently has components that are on backorder and expected to be back in stock on October 14, or shortly after. You CAN purchase each item that is currently in-stock by using the item numbers listed below.
The Let It Snow Suite Bundle includes
* Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set & Snowman Builder Punch (10% off) – 152337
* Tiny Keepsakes Cling Stamp Set & Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies (10% off) – 152390
* Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder – 150645
* Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper – 150393
* Real Red Glimmer Paper – 150427
* Real Red 1/8″ (3.2 mm) Curly Ribbon – 150426 (On backorder, est. availability October 14)
* Snowfall Accents Puff Paint – 150691
* Let It Snow Embellishment Kit – 150425 (On backorder, est. availability October 14)
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the image (Snowman Season) and sentiment (Itty Bitty Christmas) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink as shown.
Add shading to the snowman image with a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
Color the carrot nose with a Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend.
Bling! Add small dabs of Shimmery Crystal Effects to the snowballs and snowflakes. Cover with Ice Stampin’ Glitter and flick to remove the excess. Set aside to dry.
Use the Largest 5 1/8 x 2 7/8 and 4 1/8 x 2 3/16 Stitched Nested Label Dies to crop the center of a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Coastal Cabana card stock. Note: This creates both the 2nd layer and the frame with one zip through a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Adhere the Coastal Cabana layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop out the center of a piece of Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper with the 2 5/8 x 4 5/8 Stitched Nested Labels Die. TIP: The 2 5/8 x 4 5/8 sized Nested Label Die is between the two sizes used on the frame, which gives you a little more room for error when adhering the Coastal Cabana card stock frame to the opening.
Adhere the Let it Snow Designer Series Paper piece to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the frame as shown with Mini Glue Dots for a 3-D effect.
Tie a piece of Poppy Parade 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon into a bow. Adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to view the details of each!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!