Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Christmas Gleaming Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack together as a bundle and SAVE 10%!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Black Thick card stock.
Zip a piece of Crumb Cake card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
Zip through again to crop it with the 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap with a piece of Crumb Cake 5/8″ Come to Gather Ribbon, securing with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Basic Black card stock with the largest Stitched Circle Die. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the images (Christmas Gleaming) and sentiment (Itty Bitty Christmas) in Versamark Ink onto card stock (Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake) that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Snip the holly and berries with Paper Snips.
Crop the ornaments with the coordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punches.
Snip the sentiment to 1/2 x 1 1/2, flagging the end with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Adhere all with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a piece of Linen Thread into a bow. Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot that has been rolled to a smaller size.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen