We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our May 2016 Blog Hop. This month we are featuring projects that are stepped up using technique or texture. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Products designated as “new” will be available June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My “quilting” technique for today’s blog hop is quite simple in concept but packs a big punch with the new Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- I layered 1″ x 1 1/2″ pieces of the Pop of Pink patterns over Whisper White card stock. I then cropped it to size (3 3/4″ x 5″). This allows for a clean edge.
- It’s takes a sentiment with a lot of personality to counter all those darling patterned rectangles. The message from the new Layering Love stamp set is perfect!
- If you are a fan of layering dies like me, you’re going to put the new Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies (15 of them) on your wish list.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products used on today’s Playful Palette birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
BLOG HOP LINE-UP!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!