I love the contrast of a clean and simple birthday card with a splashy burst of color and pattern. Stampin’ Up! It’s My Party Designer Washi Tape makes that a snap on today’s 5″ x 5″ square card.
The inspiration for my layout is from this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO432).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “let us celebrate” sentiment and balloon are both from Balloon Celebration stamp set, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
- The Balloon Bouquet Punch makes cropping the balloon quick and easy. Save 15% when you purchase the Balloon Bouquet Punch and coordinating Balloon Celebration stamp set together as a bundle. See ALL Stampin’ Up! 15% off bundles.
- Glossy Mint Macaron It’s My Party Enamel Dots are the perfect touch. Don’t you love how everything coordinates?
- I created a custom envelope for this 5″ x 5″ square card using a striped pattern from It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack and the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board. Learn how to use the Envelope Punch Board in my tutorial here.
- I recommend using Fast Fuse Adhesive when creating custom envelopes. It has a stronger hold than Snail. Please be sure to watch this Stampin’ Up! video for helpful tips on using Fast Fuse Adhesive. There’s a learning curve!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
LOVE PAPER CRAFTING VIDEOS? Watch and subscribe to my 200+ YouTube videos here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!