Oo la la! I’m an avid fan of blocks of pretty colors . . . so graphic and clean. It really makes the embossed spring flowers pop! Don’t you agree? Please leave me a comment or your questions HERE!
HAVE YOU PLAYED THE PPA? I used the pretty colors from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge as my starting place. See what the design team has created with the colors for inspiration and play along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Perfect for spring! Helping Me Grow stamp set is a spring card essential! It’s available in photopolymer (clear), my favorite Stampin’ Up! style of stamp for easy placement and crisp coverage.
- The individual strips of color measure 1″ x 5″. The three together measure 3″ x 4 7/8″.
- I adhered the strips of color to Whisper White card stock and heat embossed the flowers with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- A simple “friend” sentiment (also Helping Me Grow) flows beautifully with the design.
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Hexagon Punch to crop the flagged end of the sentiment.
- The final touch is a splashy polka dot pattern in Watermelon Wonder (2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper) for the envelope liner.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!