Surprise your favorite trick or treat visitors with sweets packaged in these darling Mini Treat Bags. Stampin’ Up!’s new Spooky Fun Photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Halloween Scenes Edgelets Dies are the highlight. This combination made the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
Purchase both products as a bundle and save 10%.
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- Perk It Up! The treat bags were designed using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies , Big Shot and Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango polka dot patterns from the Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Stacks (great basics).
- Witches, Ghosts or Pumpkins? Please leave me a comment with your favorite treat bag HERE!
- The tags were made using the Tags & Labels Framelits Dies.
- Fill these bags with a few sweet treats (flat candy bars work well) or they could be the perfect “envelope” for a Halloween greeting.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo above shows key products for today’s Halloween Treat Bags that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL of my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
FREE STAMP SET GIVEAWAY WITH HOST CODE! I’m giving away Time of Year stamp set (a host rewards exclusive) with qualifying orders ($75 or more before shipping and tax) placed through me in September AND use my special host code. Get the full scoop here.
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? Please be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter here to receive my latest host code and bonus gift with purchase offer!