SENDING HEARTS! Let the creative juices begin! Enjoy these beautiful alternate ideas for the Stampin’ Up! “Sending Hearts” Paper Pumpkin Kit (January 2021).
HAVE A FAVORITE? Share it with a comment HERE.
Watch the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin video below for more “how-to” ideas on using the January 2021 Paper Pumpkin Sending Hearts kit.
MORE IDEAS! Put together a project you love. Between the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit and the Little Love Boxes Add-On, there’s no limit to the cuteness you can create!
For inspiration that’ll fill your heart, head on over to the Paper Pumpkin Facebook page. Their team of talented artists have an album packed with pretty projects that’ll leave you swooning!
ADD-ON AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on—called Little Love Boxes—includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
ADD-ON ORDERING INFORMATION:
Purchase the Little Love Boxes add-on to the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit on stampinup.com, or by placing an order through a demonstrator. The add-on will be available starting 1 January, while supplies last. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the add-on.
- Little Love Boxes (156842)
- $8 USD | $11 CAD
Note: Add-on is not included in January’s Paper Pumpkin subscription. It must be purchased through a separate order.
BECOME A MEMBER OF MY PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB! When you subscribe to Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin kits through me, you’ll receive an email with the alternate Paper Pumpkin projects shared in today’s post PLUS FREE PDF tutorials with step-by-step instructions for each. These PDF tutorials are offered exclusively for my Paper Pumpkin Club members. You’ll receive the tutorials in each month you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
FEBRUARY 2021 SNEAK PEEK: BOUQUET OF HOPE BY PAPER PUMPKIN
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time.
Subscribe to the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit by February 10, 2021, so you don’t miss out!
BOUQUET OF HOPE KIT DETAILS:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
155223 | Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
- Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 USD or more during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion!
- The Sale-A-Bration promotion will run until 28 February. To learn more about Sale-A-Bration, click here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.