Today’s “friends forever” card offers a sneak peek of the Eastern Beauty stamp set, Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies and Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper. You may have seen today’s card in my 1 Minute to WOW! video below (shared earlier this week).
Click on the video above to watch my demonstration of the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies!
JUST 3 MORE DAYS! May 1 – 31 customers can purchase one of two Eastern Palace product bundles. This is before the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog begins on June 1. In addition to select Eastern Palace products (see below), each bundle includes THREE of the new 2017-2019 In Color ink pads (Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide – check them out below) and FREE gifts. I love the new Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock in the Premier Bundle. Click here for full details of what you’ll get with this very special offer!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS!
- The starter bundle (shown below, 147196, $60.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes. It does NOT include the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
- The premier bundle (shown below, 147207, $103.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes & NEW Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (8.5 x 11). Includes Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
- Luscious layers. I cropped the sentiment from Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set with a 2″ Circle Punch. It’s layered over the floral image cut from Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies and a large Lemon-Lime circle cropped using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- Those yummy strips of paper are coordinating patterns from Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Eastern Beauty card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!