Need a splashy way to present a gift card of small gift ? With the new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog, Stampin’ Up! is offering the A Little Sumthin’ Sumthin’ Gift Box Simply Created Kit and a coordinating stamp set called Sumthin’ Sumthin (Wood-Mount or Clear-Mount). I love the simplicity of giving gift cards and these charming pillow boxes add the WOW! factor!
Here’s what’s included in the A Little Sumthin’ Sumthin’ Gift Box Kit ($13.95)
- 10 Pillow Boxes
- 10 Belly Bands
- 10 Word Bubbles
- 10 Mini Clothes Pins
- 10 Wooden Picks
- 10 Precut Silver Fringes
- 10 Pieces of Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Ink and stamp set (Sumthin’ Sumthin’) are sold separately.
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Real Red, Silver (exclusive to the kit), Very Vanilla.The coordinating stamp set Sumthin, Sumthin is sold separately. Images above. Wood-Mount or Clear-Mount.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I found it easiest to separate the layers of the silver fringe BEFORE adhering to the wooden pick with Glue Dots.
- Use a bone folder to add a flirty curl to the silver fringe.
- The notch flap on the pillow box folds in first. It makes it easier to open. I used Glue Dots to keep it closed.
- I assembled one pillow box (out of ten) and tucked the balance of supplies in a Stampin’ Up! Full Wood-Mount Stamp Case. The directions slide in the front sleeve as a label. Nifty.
NEED A FREE CATALOG? If you are planning to place an order through me, I’ll send you the new Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog FREE! U.S. residents only. CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR FREE CATALOG!
DISCOVER the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty customer HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: I personally cover the costs for catalogs, shipping and handling. If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator or are a customer with a relationship with another demonstrator, please be courteous and order your catalog directly through Stampin’ Up! or your demonstrator. Thank you!