Today’s pretty birthday card features Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. Both products are set to retire on May 31 but are available now at a significant savings. The stamp set is 25% off (available through May 22) and the framelits are 50% off – while supplies last! Learn more about what’s retiring and on sale (select products are discounted) here!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Whisper White thick card stock provides a sturdy card base.
- White on white is so rich! Another layer of Whisper White card stock cut 1/4″ smaller is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A background image from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (also retiring here) is stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.
- The bloom was cut from Whisper White card stock using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies (retiring and 50% off here) . It’s softly sponged with Pink Pirouette ink for subtle color.
- A random arrangement of sequins from the Metallic Sequins Assortment (also retiring here and 40% off) add more delightful details.
- Both sentiments are from Cottage Greetings stamp set (on the retiring list here).
- Scoop it! A little edging of Subtles Designer Series Paper (one of the things I will miss most and retiring here) softens the inside panel and envelope.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!