Flower Patch and Flower Fair Framelits Dies are retiring. Today’s card offers a fond farewell to this beautiful stamp set and coordinating dies. Click on the categories below to see what else is retiring. Select items are on sale to 50% off!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Clean and simple. The backdrop for the card is 2015-2017 In-Color Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack (retiring) in Mint Macaron.
- Watermelon Wonder is retiring (ink, cardstock & more)! The Watermelon Wonder flower has four distinct flowers from the Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamp set and the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits Dies. Two of the flowers were stamped on Watermelon Wonder and two on Whisper White. I love the additional texture this gives the flower. The flowers were then stacked and mounted with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is also from the Flower Patch stamp set. It was stamped in Basic Black Archival ink, layered on Mint Macaron card stock (Mint Macaron is retiring, too) and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- White Perfect Accents add the finishing touch to the flower.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Flower Flair birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!