Let’s “shake” things up with a shaker card using sweet images from the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set.
The Jar of Love stamp set along with the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits Dies add to the holiday paper crafting fun. The Jar of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies are available as a product bundle (below) for a 10% savings.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sweet Suite! This card came together easily using the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set and coordinating Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper is part of the Stampin’ Up! Buy 3, Get 1 Free special offer here.
- Try It! If you haven’t made a shaker card yet…you’ll be surprised at how easy it is with the help of Everyday Jars Framelits Dies and Stampin’ Up! Foam Adhesive strips.
- The jar is filled with peppermints stamped from the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set and punched with the 1/2″ circle punch. Sequins from the Metallics and Brights Sequins Assortments bring on the bling.
- Make the inside of your card just as charming with a sentiment from Hang Your Stocking stamp set and a few more stamped peppermints.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s sweet Candy Cane Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- Need more convincing? I adore these tags created by Stampin’ Up! using the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set.
LOVE A DISCOUNT? Consider purchasing the $99 Starter Kit thru me and becoming a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. Exclusive resources, discounts, fun and friendship lie ahead. I welcome hobby stampers! Learn more here.
I’m so grateful to be part of your group – Doreen B.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!