Totally Trees Photopolymer stamp set is a modern take on one of our favorite botanical images – trees. I love how you can layer a solid image to add color and shape! Beautiful results for fall and year round use.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder provides gorgeous texture and sheen to this card.
- Need a quick border? Try using the Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape. It delivers a sweet border around the panel of trees.
- Measuring Up! Mint Macaron and copper pair beautifully on the 4″ x 2 5/8″ Mint Macaron layer behind the trees. Each tree is stamped on a 1 1/4″ x 2 3/8″ piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Totally Trees birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- I love this simply Christmas card idea from Stampin’ Up! using Totally Trees.
I’M STILL FLOATING! This is my official badge from Stampin’ Up! for having reached $1,000,000 in sales yesterday, the 14th demonstrator to do so in the company’s 28 year history. This is such an exciting milestone for me!
I think it looks pretty spiffy and holds so much meaning for me. Thank you again for all the love, support and 100’s of sweet comments. If you missed it, here is yesterday’s announcement.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!