It finally happened! I reached my $1 million in personal sales milestone this morning, a long way from wanting to join Stampin’ Up! in 2007 to get a free set of ink pads (a starter kit special) and promising my upline, Lisa Pretto, I was going to drop lickety split!
What a journey it has been from exploring “what is a blog?” to learning how to use the internet to find a market that loves simple and pretty cards plus the convenience of learning and being inspired virtually.
THANK YOU! I have so many to thank . . . my family for their patience and for never complaining about my crazy, long work weeks (thank goodness I love what I do) . . . my amazing, “paper & ink loving” customers for finding me on-line and sticking with me . . . my beautiful Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community who call me their “fearless leader” and inspire and brainstorm with me in so many ways . . . my upline, Lisa Pretto, for having so much faith in me and being such a trusted friend . . . Stampin’ Up! for giving me the freedom to try things differently and answering so many questions from when I was a newbie until now.
$100 SHOPPING SPREE! I also want to thank Dorothy David for placing an order this morning that put me over $1,000,000. You have earned a $100 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree thru me! Congratulations!
THE BIGGEST THANK YOU OF ALL! There’s no question in my mind that one of the best decisions I made in my Stampin’ Up! business was to hire my niece and dear friend, Kris Kilcoyne, as my administrative assistant. She has been through all the ups and downs with me and somehow manages to tirelessly sift through the mountains of tasks it takes to keep our top notch customer service flowing, help provide care and rewards for my Pals and keep me on track. I love you, Kris! This milestone is for you, too!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.