You should have just left stop number 5 on the Pals Hop –Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I decided to do a “Thank You” card, figuring that many of the hoppers would choose to roll with the season and design for Thanksgiving. I also took the opportunity to show off the new Stampin’ Up! Circle Card Thinlits Die along with an added gift card twist!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I heat embossed the pretty Dahlia (Regarding Dahlias stamp set: Wood-Mount or Clear-Mount) for added dimension and shine.
- A belly band with a touch of Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon keeps everything in place and easily slips on and off. The belly band measures 1 1/4″ x 9″. It’s scored at 2 1/4″ and 6.5″ and adhered in the back.
- The dahlia was cropped with the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, a perfect size for covering any traces of embossing left on the circle from the Circle Card Thinlits Die.
- I love the “wait for it” moment of opening the card and having the sentiment flip. The “thank you” was cropped with the banner die included in the Circle Card Thinlits Die set.
- STAY TUNED! There’s a simple trick to widen cards created with the Circle Card Thinlits Die. I’ll have a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial ready for you tomorrow to demonstrate how to do it along with measurements!
- An added panel folds back on the card for a sweet gift card pocket. The heart was cropped with a die from the Circle Card Thinlits Die set.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS PROJECT? I would love to hear with a comment below!
The next stop is Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life, stop number 7 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting ? and I hope to see you next month!
NEW WEEKLY DEALS (NOV 12 – 18). It’s new week for select, specially discounted products from Stampin’ Up! Find out what’s on sale: WEEKLY DEALS HERE. If the on-line store hasn’t updated yet (for you early birds), you can click HERE.
Stamp Set: Regarding Dahlias (Wood-Mount 130324 or Clear-Mount 130327), Sweetly Framed Hostess Rewards Exclusive (Wood-Mount 129699 or Clear-Mount 129702)
Paper: Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (130135), Blushing Bride (131198), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: Circle Card Thinlits Die (133480), Heat Tool (129053), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906)
The Perfect Touch: Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder (128980), Whisper White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126877), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
BLOG HOP LINE-UP:
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampinmojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Lisa Davis at Cherry St. Paper Treats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at Sue’s R n R Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys in Schertz