THE RESULTS ARE IN: You chose Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper as you favorite (of four choices in my poll) in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
I checked the results often and it was a race to the finish between Festive Farmhouse and Joyous Noel! Over 1000+ votes were cast and only 4 votes separated the winner and runner-up! Here are the results. The poll is now closed.
CASE: Copy And Share with Everyone! Today’s card was inspired by the card below that I created previously with my Varied Vases Bundle. You can view the original post with step-by-step instructions here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Crop a 2 3/4 square piece of Whisper White card stock. Emboss using the Big Shot and Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder. Adhere to a Basic Black Scalloped Square created with the Big Shot and Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
PERFECT FOR KIDS HOLIDAY CARDS! I used the Signs of Santa Stamp Set and Santa’s Sign Post Framelits Dies for today’s card. SAVE 10% when you purchase the Signs of Santa Stamp Set and Santa’s Sign Post Framelits Dies as a bundle.
Using the Banner Triple Punch, crop a flagged end from a pattern of Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series paper. Approx. 3 7/8 x 1 1/8 when finished. Layer on card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the Santa from the Signs of Santa Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Thick card stock. Crop with the coordinating framelit (Signpost Framelits Dies) and a Big Shot. Tip: Use the Magnetic Platform to securely hold the die in place to get a perfectly cropped image.
Color the Santa with the following Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark Cherry Cobbler, Dark Smoky Slate, & Ivory. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add 3 Frosted Epoxy Droplets and a piece of Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope for an added touch.
MY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHART! The chart includes coordinating designer series paper colors for the current Stampin’ Up! annual and holiday catalogs. You can download it FREE here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!