Welcome to the Pals April 2018 Blog Hop. Join us while we put “Families First” in our hop this month. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with family related projects like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation or Family Vacations. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Families First means sharing love through beautiful handcrafted cards. Today’s “love” card is perfect for my husband, Scott, and reveals another sample using my Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set and Vases Builder Punch (available June 1). I like to think of the three flowers as my sweet family, Scott, Caroline Rose (my daughter) and I.
The Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set and Vases Builder Punch will be available individually or as a 10% off bundle starting June 1, when the NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base using Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Run a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A modern neutral! Crop a 2 3/4″ square piece of Gray Granite card stock (available June 1). Emboss using the Big Shot and Ruffled Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. Adhere to a Basic Black Scalloped Square created with the Big Shot and Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
Stamp three flowers (Calypso Coral Card Stock) and three leaves (Lemon Lime Twist) in Basic Black Archival Ink from Varied Vases Stamp Set. “Fussy cut” flowers with Paper Snips. TIP: Use the side of the smallest vase on the Vases Builder Punch to crop the leaf as shown below. “Fish” the leaf back in the punch with a scrap of card stock and crop on the opposite side.
Punch largest vase in the Vases Builder Punch from Basic Black card stock. Crop the vase with “love” from the Big Shot and Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. Crop “love” in Whisper White and layer between the two pieces of the vase. TIP: Use washi tape to adhere the three pieces from the back.
Using the Banner Triple Punch, crop a flagged end from a pattern of Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series paper. Approx. 3 7/8″ x 1 1/8″ when finished. Layer on card base with Snail Adhesive.
Assemble and adhere vase, leaves and flowers as shown on the ruffled Gray Granite layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Varied Vases Bundle Love card here.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 when we all “Step It Up with Textures or Techniques.” Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
NEW! RETIRING PRODUCTS AND COLOR LIST. Get your favorites while they are still available. Everything you need to know about the retiring products and colors here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!