I used the pretty pastels of today’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge to create a check pattern for this Watercolor Wishes “hello” card.
This sweet palette was suggested by Michelle Gleeson of the Pals Paper Arts Design Team. Discover what the PPA Design Team members have created here and try this color combination yourself!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- It’s hip to be square! I used the Stampin’ Up! 1″ Square Punch to pop out perfect squares for my check pattern.
- Layering the pastel squares over Basic Black card stock gives it a modern twist.
- My Very Vanilla note card base measures 5″ x 3 1/2″ and fits neatly inside the Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Note Card Envelope.
- The darling daisies were created with the Flower Fair Framelits Dies and inspired by this card by Beth Beard.
- The sentiment is from Watercolor Wishes photopolymer stamp set which is exclusively available as part of the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (#140406). For $35, the kit offers everything you need to create 20 splashy cards and a stamp set you’ll use over and over. Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video demonstration to tempt you further.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Watercolor Wishes card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
JUST ONE WEEK LEFT! Sale-A-Bration, one of the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year, ends March 31. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax). See the great gifts and learn about all the ways you can earn FREE products here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!