In my recent Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Poll, I asked you to vote for the retiring Stampin’ Up! 2014-2016 In Color you will miss most and promised to create a project with it. Blackberry Bliss was your top choice with 41% of the vote and it’s the foundation of today’s card. Here are the final results of the closed poll!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Earn it FREE! What I Love photopolymer stamp set has a sophisticated font and pretty floral images you can layer. Watch a video demonstration with more ideas here. You can earn this stamp set FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration (ends March 31). Read more . . .
- I heat embossed the floral background on Blackberry Bliss Card Stock using Versamark Ink and Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Glorious glossy effects!
- It’s the little things. I adhered loops of Linen Thread to Glue Dots on the back of the button for a rustic detail and texture.
- For a casual, coordinated touch, I added a gingham liner (pattern from Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper) to the envelope.
- A simple “you” on the interior completes a loving message. Stampin’ Up! photopolymer (clear) stamps make placement so easy!
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Blackberry Bliss card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
4 WAYS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FINAL DAYS OF SALE-A-BRATION! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31 and you don’t want to miss out on your last chance to earn free products! Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax).
- Stock up on retiring 2014-2016 In Color inks, card stock, designer series paper, markers, ribbon and more! Retiring colors include Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey.
- More FREE stamps! Purchase a 3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscription for $55. Add #137859 to an on-line order and you’ll qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift PLUS get a FREE All about Everything bonus stamp set in the April kit (an added value of $17). More details.
- For every $50 you spend, you’ll earn a Tulip Reward from me. Earn 10 and you can redeem for a FREE stamp set from me valued to $25. Learn more about my Tulip Rewards.
- It’s the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle! The $99 starter kit allows you to choose up to $155 in current Stampin’ Up! products. That’s $56 FREE (a $30 free product bonus during Sale-A-Bration only) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. I welcome hobbyists to my private stamping community when you purchase the kit and join through me! Read all about it!
I can never leave a group like this!
– A member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community –
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!