The Sprinkles of Life photopolymer stamp set helps “spread the love” in many ways. For every set sold, Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
The images are so versatile and sweet that you can “spread the love” with your handcrafted cards, too!
This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO440) was my inspiration for this week’s design!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Cool thing! The Sprinkles of Life photopolymer stamp set coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! Tree Builder Punch. Create instant tree tops, cupcake toppers, clouds and more!
- I love the modern look of leaves stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink and the black tree trunk on top.
- Real Red card stock adds a bold pop of personality. The wee heart was created with the Confetti Hearts Border Punch. The rectangles each measure 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″.
- I’m a BIG fan of Stampin’ Up! 1/4 Cotton Ribbon and used Whisper White on this card for the perfect polish.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s Sprinkles of Life card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
NEED IDEAS? Discover 100’s of card and paper crafting samples in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!