You know how nutso I am about the Stampin’ Up! Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack (exclusively available as a Sale-A-Bration free gift). I shared a WOW! video and two projects showcasing this product earlier this week HERE. Today’s card shares how luxurious this Basic Gray printed vellum looks simply layered over card stock!
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA245) set the creative wheels in motion. Check out what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists have created using this sketch and try it for yourself HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I have neglected my Perfect Plum card stock far too long and used a piece of it below this fresh, floral pattern from Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack.
- Tips for adhering the vellum so that the adhesive remains hidden are available in my 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial HERE.
- Pretty little things! Perfect Plum Candy Dots (Subtles Candy Dots) and Pearl Basic Jewels add the perfect touch!
- A soft pattern from the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack was cropped with my Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. It looks so polished tucked into the Whisper White Medium Envelope
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT? Please share your questions and comments about today’s project at the end of this post! I’ll respond promptly and love hearing from you!
JUST 5 MORE DAYS OF SALE-A-BRATION!
If you love FREE products (including the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack used today), you won’t want to miss out on the last days of Sale-A-Bration, one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year. It all ENDS MARCH 31!
CLICK TO VIEW ALL 24 Sale-a-Bration FREE Gift Choices
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available, too!