My dear friend, Kadie Labadie, stopped by My Stampin’ Studio a couple weeks ago and demonstrated how to create simple poppers using the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board. I was so WOW’d, I decided to create a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial to show you how, too!
Click on image above to play my poppers video.
Please let me know what you think of today’s project and video or ask questions by clicking HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Each popper started with a 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ piece of designer series paper. Full details on how to use the Envelope Punch Board to complete the popper in the video.
- Alternative size! You can create a smaller popper with a 4″ x 6″ piece of designer series paper and score at 7/8″, 1 3/4″, 2 5/8″ and 3 1/2″. Punch with the Envelope Punch Board (see video) at 1″ on each side instead of 1 1/2″.
- Simple stripes make a graphic statement. All three of these patterns in Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo stripes are from It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack, one of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- I popped up the sentiments (Greetings Thinlits Dies) on tiny bits of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Each end is tied neat & tidy with twine from the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack. The combo pack includes both Mint Macaron/Black as well as Melon Mambo/Black.
- For a little pizzazz, I added coordinating It’s My Party Enamel Dots, one of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
EARN FREE STAMPS FROM ME! Learn more about my exclusive Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program and how you can earn FREE stamps.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog