Welcome to the very first InKing Royalty Blog Hop. For our very first hop, we’re excited to share projects that showcase the fun of the holidays – from Halloween through Christmas, this certainly is the season to be jolly!
You may have started the Blog Hop here or may have hopped over from September Gray at SeptemberGray.com. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next. If you get off track at any point during the blog hop, there’s a complete list of participants at the end of this post.
With the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog in full swing, I grabbed a few new products to get you in the mood for holiday card making. The Star Punch (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) and Tree Punch (new) made tree construction a snap!
The sentiment was heat embossed in gold on gold foil paper for a really chic and beautiful finish. Both the envelope liner and interior of the card get their precious patterns from Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack. The traditional colors (Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and more) and patterns are the perfect building blocks for classic cards!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Angie Coleman at Coastal Stamping. You certainly won’t want to miss any of these projects.
HERE’S MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE. Click on product images for more details and to shop on-line.
InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line-Up!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Bonnie Garrett at Stampin’ Bon
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Angie Coleman at Coastal Stamping
- Alison Bilohlavek at Ribbon and Brad
- Lisa Pretto at DIY Royalty
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper