Create a festive holiday wreath for a Christmas card using Stampin’ Up!’s Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The A2 (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Very Vanilla card base is matted with Cherry Cobbler card stock and a Very Vanilla layer that was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder. This produces a rich and rustic background.
- Love this! The grapevine style wreath was cut twice in Soft Suede using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies.
- The Precision Base Plate improves crispness when cutting the pine branches with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. To make removal of die-cut card stock from the dies easier, run detailed dies through the Big Shot (back and forth) several times.
- A banner cut from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies displays the sentiment perfectly.
- Bend it! The sentiment, from the Star of Light Photopolymer stamp set, is curved on the clear block to fit the banner. Photopolymer stamps allow for this kind of versatility.
- “Simple joys” (Christmas Pines Stamp Set) is the perfect sentiment to carry the “simplicity” of this card to the inside.
- A few pine branches stamped off the inside corner adds just the right customization.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s holiday wreath Christmas card that you can save or pin on Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!