Today’s Simple Saturday card highlights the new Stampin’ Up! Flourish Thinlits Dies and Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set. Purchase them as a bundle (one of My Favorite Things) and save 10%. See twenty-eight 10% off bundles in the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog here.
Learn more about using the Flourish Thinlits Dies in the Stampin’ Up! video demonstration above. Click to play!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Using one of the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things), I cropped an opening for the sentiment in Bermuda Bay card stock. It’s easier to stamp the sentiment separately and line it up below with Stampin’ Dimensionals rather than trying to stamp it through the circle.
- The gorgeous diecut created with Flourish Thinlits Dies wraps beautifully around the circle and sentiment.
- Pearls Basic Jewels are the perfect accent for the die cut.
- As the Stampin’ Up! video above suggests, the Precision Base Plate and Big Shot Die Brush help get the best results with these dies.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Flourish Thinlits Dies “just a note” card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Check out this additional card idea from Stampin’ Up! using the Flourish Thinlits Dies and coordinating Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!