On Tuesday I shared “Take 5 Stampin’ Pretty Color Combinations” with you featuring a SNEAK PEEK of the NEW In Color Misty Moonlight (my favorite)! As promised, I am sharing a creation using one of the 5 color combinations. Today’s card uses TWO NEW In Colors Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight. They are paired with Smoky Slate.
Missed it? You can see the Misty Moonlight color combinations on my blog post here.
My Happy Birthday card offers a SNEAK PEEK of the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. 2020-2021 Annual Catalog items will be available for purchase starting June 3, 2020!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Smoky Slate card stock.
Zip a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White Thick card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
DON’T MISS: You can see my 5 Essential Embossing Folder Tips by clicking here.
Use a wedge of a Stampin’ Sponge to apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the backside of the Smoky Slate Outline, then adhere to the Misty Moonlight base.
Adhere the die-cut to the card by strategically placing Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals so that they remain hidden.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Smoky Slate ink onto a 1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the center of the flowers and the sides of the sentiment as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use an envelope liner die (Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Layers Dies) (RETIRING & ON SALE), a die-cutting and embossing machine, along with a 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (Available June 3, 2020) to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help soften any lines.
THEY’RE HERE! Need a copy of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog? If you do not have a current Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and plan to place your next order with me, you can request a catalog FREE by visiting my page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your new annual catalogs have been ordered should arrive by the end of May.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Customer here.
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!