TAKE 5 TUESDAY! Here are 5 different Stampin’ Up! color combinations featuring the all-new 2020-2022 In Color: Misty Moonlight! FIVE NEW 2020–2022 In Colors (Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumble Bee, Magenta Madness, and Misty Moonlight) will be available on June 3, 2020 when the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog begins!
WANT A SELECTION OF THE IN-COLOR PRODUCTS NOW? Learn how you can select a variety of products from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog NOW by adding them to a $99 starter kit here.
See more color combinations on my page here.
SHARE IT! Which combination is your favorite? Share it with a comment HERE.
RETIRING IN-COLORS! Now is the time to stock up on the following retiring Stampin’ Up! 2018-2020 colors and coordinating accessories. They are scheduled to officially retire June 3, 2020. However, once they sell out, they are GONE!
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.