Today’s card is another farewell to a simple and modern stamp set that is very special to me. I helped design the Varied Vases stamp set (RETIRING) after reaching a $1 million sales milestone – more details here. I share more ways to use the Varied Vases stamp set with the coordinating Vases Builder Punch (not retiring) in my FREE Varied Vases PDF tutorials and video demonstration.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin by burnishing the fold of a Very Vanilla Notecard with a Bone Folder.
Wrap a 5 x 3 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla card stock with pieces of Petal Pink 5/8″ Organdy Striped Ribbon layered with Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon, securing to the backside with Mini Glue Dots.
Adhere to the notecard with Snail Adhesive (RETIRING).
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Cover (mask) the bottom half of the orchid stem (stamp) with Washi Tape. Ink it up with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp as shown.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the iris petals in Petal Pink Classic Ink.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
LOVE THIS DISCOVERY! Position and stamp the vase outline (Tuxedo Black Memento) and center (Petal Pink Ink) as shown over the word “simply.” Crop with the coordinating Vase Builder Punch. It fits!
Adhere as shown with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels to the iris as shown.
Adhere a 5 1/4 x 2 piece of Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper (RETIRING & ON SALE) to the outside flap of the Very Vanilla Notecard Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Trim to size with a Paper Snips.
OH, SO PRETTY! Here is another of my creations (one of several) using my retiring Million Dollar Varied Vases Stamp Set! Click here to see the details of the card below.
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!