I used a Stampin’ Up! Narrow Note Card and Envelope for today’s soft and feminine birthday card. The 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 size is charming for gift giving or tucking a little surprise in an unexpected place (lunch “box,” suitcase, mirror, pillow).
NEW JUNE HOST CODE (3VA9ZNH3)! Earn the Stampin’ Up! Note Cards & Envelopes FREE when you place a qualifying order ($75 or more before shipping and tax) thru me using my June host code. See below for more details!
The 2018-2019 Annual catalog began yesterday (details here)! The Varied Vases Bundle is officially on sale. This is the stamp set and punch that I partnered with Stampin’ Up! to design in celebration of reaching my $1 million in sales milestone last year. Watch my Varied Vases video (oodles of tips) and get four FREE PDF tutorials of my previous projects using the bundle here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Use a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Narrow Note Card (4 1/2 x 2 1/2) and coordinating envelope. The cards are cut, scored and ready to go.
Cut a 4 x 2 Crumb Cake pattern from Share What You Love Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to a 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Petal Pink Card Stock. Adhere both to the narrow note card base.
Use the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (more details here) to precisely place and stamp the largest vase and orchids from the Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock.
Crop the vase and orchids using the second to largest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform (to help keep the die in place).
Crop vellum leaves using the Leaf Punch and adhere with Snail Adhesive to the back of the circle above. Adhere circle to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool to stamp the small vase from Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Petal Pink card stock. Crop with with the Vases Builder Punch.
Tie Linen Thread in a bow around the neck of the Petal Pink vase. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional as shown.
Stamp the birthday sentiment (Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set) using the Stamparatus and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Petal Pink card stock. Crop using a die from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies, the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Cut off left side as shown and adhere to circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The perfect touch! Add Petal Pink adhesive pearls (Share What You Love Artisan Pearls) to the orchid flower centers.
LOVE THIS TIP TO LINE THE ENVELOPE! Use the same stitched circle die as above to crop another pattern from Share What you Love Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to the inside flap of the narrow note card envelope.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Narrow Note Card Birthday Wishes card here.
MY EXCLUSIVE JUNE HOST CODE OFFER!
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, 3VA9ZNH3 for orders of $75 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code. Example below on where to add your host code when ordering on-line.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, the Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- Add items to your shopping bag.
- Click the shopping bag link.
- Enter the host code (3VA9ZNH3) in the box, then click apply.
- Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code field and not the coupon code field (see screen shot below).
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!