Today is all about Purple Posy! Starting last Saturday and through this Thursday, I’ll share three fabulous color duos for EACH of the five 2019-2021 In Colors (Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Terracotta Tile). There will be a tone on tone combination (and card sample) as well as a neutral and bold combination. I want you to see the depth, richness and possibilities of the 2019-2021 In Colors when paired with other colors!
Take a peek at the Pretty Peacock Palettes from Saturday’s post here.
- I share color comparisons featuring the new 2019-2021 In Colors and existing Stampin’ Up! colors here.
- Watch my recent YouTube video, which features an in-depth look at the new 2019-2021 In Colors and coordinating products, here. +
GRAB YOUR WISH LIST! Here are the products I used from the new catalog that will be available starting June 4.
- Purple Posy 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock #150881
- In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper #149617
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Darling Label 6-piece Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Clear Stamp Block
- Grapefruit Grove and Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spots
- Darling Label Punch
- 8x8x3 Tin
My layout for each card was inspired by page 94 of the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2021 Annual Catalog (starts June 4). I changed the colors and added a little bling of personality.
To create the card, start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/2 x 5 piece of Purple Posy In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 3 1/8 x 1 1/4 strip of Gorgeous Grape card stock as shown with Snail Adhesive. Double wrap a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around all pieces, securing with a bow on the left-hand side. Adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use a die-cutting machine to crop a piece of Purple Posy card stock with the 2nd largest Stitched Shape Circle Die. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the image (Darling Label Stamp Set) in Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Crop the Whisper White card stock with the coordinating Darling Label Punch. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A POP OF PERSONALITY! Add five multi-sized Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots to the card as shown.
Use a die-cutting machine, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Dies) and a piece of the Purple Posy In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope with Snail Adhesive.
TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a relatively clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help soften lines, too.
I’M OFFERING DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS FOR ONE WEEK ONLY! May 24 – 31! Earn two tulips (instead of one) for every $50 increment you spend (total before shipping and tax) on Stampin’ Up! products through me. Redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too! Ends May 31 at 11:50 p.m. MT. Read all about it here!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Customer and my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!