Sweet, simple and inspired by a much larger version on the cover of my Stampin’ Success demonstrator magazine. The little frame sends a message of love as well as shows off more sneak peeks to you from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Promotion. Both the catalog and promotion begin Jan. 6, 2015. Keep your wish list ready!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The four largest hearts were cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Sweetheart Punch. I love the curves of that heart!
- Sneak Peek! All four black and white patterns are from Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Perfect for occasions of love including Valentine’s Day.
- Sneak Peek! The Crisp Cantaloupe pennants on the top left heart were cropped with one of the dies from the new Balloon Framelits Dies.
- This frame (repurposed from a previous Paper Pumpkin Kit) has a 4 x 4″ opening.
- All three sizes of the Stampin’ Up! Pearl Basic Jewels were used to add a touch of personality to the hearts.
- Sneak Peek! The snippet of Calypso Coral 1/4″ Ribbon and the coordinating button are from Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, one of many fabulous FREE gifts you can earn (a free gift with every $50 in product purchased) during the Sale-A-Bration Promotion (starts Jan. 6).
LOVE SNEAK PEEKS? SEE ALL my Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion samples HERE. PLUS take a video tour HERE of my studio to check out everything I pre-ordered!
NEED AN OCCASIONS or SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG and plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? CLICK HERE.
IMPORTANT! If you are one of my current Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers, copies of these publications have already been ordered for you (by me) and should arrive by Dec. 31. There’s no need to order one above.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin’ Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There’s a handy supply list at the end you can print! Sneak peek items will be available Jan. 6.