Stampin’ Up! Flourish Thinlits Dies take center stage on today’s clean and classic wedding card. GET THEM NOW! The Flourish Thinlits Dies along with the coordinating Flourishing Phrases stamp set (not used on the card) are still available for purchase as a bundle at 10% off. They will both carry over to the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog but without the bundled pricing. The new catalog will be available June 1.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Shimmery White card base gives a subtle touch of glimmer, beautiful for a wedding card.
- Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Shimmery White card stock provide a clean and modern look.
- Using the Fine Tip Glue Pen on the die cut flourish gives just enough adhesion without the any glue “ooze.”
- The sentiment, from That’s the Tag photopolymer stamp set, is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink. That’s the Tag photopolymer stamp set is retiring and currently 15% off. See which Stampin’ Up! products are retiring (up to 50% off) here.
- Embellishing with Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin Ribbon and a few Pearl Basic Jewels add a simple yet elegant touch. Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin Ribbon is also on the retiring product list and 40% off while supplies last. The Pearl Basic Jewels are sold out (retiring). However, there will be an updated version of the pearls (and rhinestones) in the new Annual Catalog.
- The inside sentiment and “congratulations” across the Whisper White Medium Envelope came from the So In Love stamp set. The So In Love stamp set is on the retiring products list and 25% off.
- Perfect placement on the envelope! An easy way to space the sentiment is to stamp the middle first making it a snap to line up words on either side.
- Another small flourish cut from the Flourish Framelits Dies keeps the interior polished and pretty.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s wedding card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $75 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store in April and you can earn the VersaMark Pad FREE. For product orders $75 to $149.99, you need to include my host code below on your order. Orders over $150 (before shipping and tax) should NOT use the host code and will automatically qualify for the VersaMark Pad. Learn more about this month’s VersaMark Pad giveaway and how to apply the host code here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!