Today’s quick thank you note card trio showcases the Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes. They will be retiring on May 31 to make room for some new products in the Annual Catalog (starts June 1). Now is the time to get your favorites (select items on sale to 50% off) – but they’re only available while supplies last (stamp sets available thru May 22). Here are more details about what is retiring and on sale!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Always a classic! Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes are perfect to have on hand for a quick note or set of notes.
- The Whisper White layer (4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″) is stamped with an image from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (also retiring) in Crumb Cake ink.
- A striped pattern from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack is cut at 1/2″ x 4 7/8″. Note that the color collections (neutrals, brights, subtles, regals) of Designer Series Paper Stacks will no longer be available when the current catalog expires and are only available while supplies last. Don’t miss what’s retiring and on sale (to 50% off) here!
- The Petite Petals stamp set and coordinating Petite Petals Punch were used to create the sweet little flowers. Each flower was stamped twice and layered for added dimension. Both the punch and stamp set are on the retiring list here. Woo hoo! The Petite Petals Punch is 30% off.
- The sentiment is from Fresh Fruit Photopolymer stamp set. It’s also retiring so pick your “Fresh Fruit” before it’s too late!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s thank you note card trio that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!