There’s no doubt in my mind that the Paisley Framelits Dies and Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set will be big hits for the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog! The details and possibilities for seasonal and year round use are fantastic. The holiday catalog begins Sept. 1.
BONUS! Purchase them together as a bundle and save 10%!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Dapper Denim wins with 352 votes! You voted for me to use Dapper Denim in my Reader’s Choice Poll earlier this week here. The results are below. Poll is now closed.
- Dapper Denim, Early Espresso and Delightful Dijon were mixed for a fresh, fall look!
- I cropped and layered three coordinating shapes from the Paisley Framelits Dies. I love the texture and layering of color and shape, especially when popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals for a 3-D effect.
- The sentiment (stamped in Dapper Denim) from Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set has such a classy font and expresses gratitude in a very personal way.
- For an artistic touch, I used a “splatter” stamp from Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in the background.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Paisley Framelits Dies card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED A HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? Request a catalog here. If you have purchased from me in the past year, a Holiday Catalog is on it’s way as part of the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer. Feel free me to email me if you want to double check to see if yours is coming.
WANT A CLOSER LOOK AT what I believe will be the hottest new items in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog? Watch my video sneak peek showing a hands on look at my favorite holiday products here. Holiday Catalog starts Sept. 1.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!