This birthday card is loaded with floral images from the Blooms & Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set. The split design really emphasizes the “best wishes” sentiment!
The fresh and modern color combination is from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA313). I’m proud to say that this pretty palette was selected by me, as a member of the PPA Design Team! See more ideas from the design team using this week’s PPA color combination and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- It’s hip to be split! I used my Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the stamped piece of Whisper White (originaly measured 3 1/2″ wide x 4 1/8″ high) on the diagonal. I then split the two pieces, lining each up at the top and bottom of the layer below.
- I stamped the “best wishes” sentiment from Blooms & Wishes with Versamark ink and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder for a crisp finish.
- Each stamped floral piece was adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals after embossing the sentiment. I used them as a guide (before adhering) in placing the sentiment.
- 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes in Flirty Flamingo are a colorful pop on either side of the sentiment.
- Where to cut? Line the diagonal up on your Stampin’ Trimmer. Left side begins at 7/8” from the bottom. Right side 1 3/4” from the bottom.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Blooms & Wishes birthday that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
DON’T MISS MY SNEAK PEEK VIDEO OF THE STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY PRODUCTS!
Click on video above to play!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!