Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! cutting tools. There are so many wonderful punches, framelits and edgelits available that help make papercrafting more detailed and fun! We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Isn’t she lovely in Night of Navy and Whisper White? I created this sophisticated and feminine baby card for today’s Cut It Out Blog Hop using the Stampin’ Up! Made with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Baby’s First Framelits Dies.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “negative” portion cropped with the onesie is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals and layered over a crisp Night of Navy and Whisper White pattern from Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper. Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper is one of My Favorite Things from the 2016-17 annual catalog.
- A Night of Navy enamel dot (Regals Enamel Shapes) defines the white flower (also from Baby’s First Framelits Dies).
- It’s a wrap! Coordinating Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twine adds a quick dash of style.
- Even the Whisper White Medium Envelope gets attention using the “made with love” sentiment stamp.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Made with Love baby card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
PALS BLOG HOP LINE UP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!