This birthday card gets its WOW! from the new Daisy Punch, available in the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog starting June 1. I adore the subtle white on white design!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “happy birthday” sentiment is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous, a modern and pretty stamp set available in the new catalog on June 1.
- The sentiment was cropped with the banner die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. Such a versatile die set!
- Each daisy gets a 1/2″ circle of Daffodil Delight in the center. The centers are popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The perfect touch is a single, coordinating Daffodil Delight dot (Brights Enamel Shapes) to the right of the sentiment.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Daisy Punch birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
GET HOT NEW PRODUCTS NOW! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me here and you can choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, including select new products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. You’ll join Stampin’ Up! (demonstrator discounts & benefits) as well as my Stampin’ Pretty Pals, a friendly, virtual community of passionate stampers (exclusive resources, prizes, fun). No risk. No pressure to do parties. No penalty to drop! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
If you would like to add NEW products to your $99 Starter Kit, you can find them when building your kit as noted below.
I can’t thank you enough for all you do for me and the other members of your group . . . I’m proud to say I’m a Pal.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!