The big, beautiful flower on today’s pretty birthday card is from Stampin’ Up! Birthday Blooms stamp set. This set will happily continue in the new Annual Catalog when it goes live on June 1st.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- NEW! The A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4″) card base was created with Thick Very Vanilla card stock, a new product in the upcoming annual catalog. It provides a strong card base and blends seamlessly with regular Very Vanilla card stock.
- A mat cut 1/4″ smaller in Shimmery White card stock and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals adds subtle sparkle.
- Splattering of Gold! The background image is from Timeless Textures stamp set. It’s stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. With the customer favorite Gorgeous Grunge retiring (see what’s retiring and on sale here), Timeless Textures is a “go-to” for unique background images. Timeless Textures will be continued in the new annual catalog.
- Gold rush! The sentiment is also embossed in gold.
- A 1/2″ strip of gold foil sheet gives this card even more polish.
- The bloom is stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder on Shimmery White card stock. Shimmery White card stock is perfect for watercoloring the embossed image.
- Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz ink along with an Aqua Painter made coloring a snap!
- Stampin’ Up! Paper Snips were used to cut out the flower.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Birthday Blooms birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHARTS!
I love having a quick reference to the colors in Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper when I’m getting ready to create. It’s so easy to pull coordinating Stampin’ Up! inks, card stock, ribbon and more! Enjoy the NEW as well as the UPDATED 2008 – Present charts.
- NEW 2017-2018 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart
- UPDATED 2008 – Present Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!