More product sneak peeks products and ideas for Sale-A-Bration! Order Stampin’ Up! On-Line. Mary Fish, Top 10 Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have you made your resolutions? I have a sneak peek for you to kick off the new year. The Lotus Blossom photopolymer stamp set will likely be a top FREE gift choice during the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). See all my Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration sneak peeks.
JUST FIVE MORE DAYS! Sale-A-Bration, one of the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year, begins Jan. 6!
My color palette was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA234). Discover what the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Resident Artists have dreamed up with this combination and play along HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Think 1, 2, 3. Three coordinating stamp images merge to create the layered lotus blossom. Two are combined for the stem.
- Even the sentiment is gracious and pretty! Two Wisteria Wonder (Subtles) Candy Dots add a pop of interest.
- Brushed Silver Cardstock adds interest with a rich, metallic layer.
- A Wisteria Wonder Polka Dot pattern lines the Medium Whisper White Envelope. It was created using a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform (for precisely lining it up), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies and Subtles Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
COMING UP TOMORROW: I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial demonstrating how easy it is to line up and layer the lotus blossom. Did I mention I only needed one ink color (Night of Navy) to create that beautifully shaded flower?
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details or easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the handy link to print the supplies list. Sneak peek products will be available to purchase or earn beginning Jan. 6. 2015.