I adore the brushstroke stamps from for the Work of Art stamp set (available June 2, when the Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog begins). It makes you feel like a painter with just paper, stamps and ink on hand!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- You’re also getting a peek at three of the new 2014-2016 Stampin’ Up! In Colors. Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Hello, Honey. Here’s a more detailed color description from a previous post!
- For the Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny Sketch, my card measures 6 1/2″ x 3 1/2″.
- To create a perfectly sized envelope for this size card, I used my Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board and Whisper White Cardstock.
- Fast Fuse Adhesive, another new product (available June 2), was used to construct the envelope. I think of it as “extra strength” Snail, perfect for adhering the envelope.
- You need to do a quick “snap” off the cardstock to release Fast Fuse or you may end up with more adhesive than you want. It takes a little practice, to get the feel. However, it’s worth it for the extra strength hold!
- The final sneak peek is of the yummy Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon. It comes in all five of the new In Colors.
YOUR NEW CATALOG IS FREE THROUGH ME!
Receive the new Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE! U.S. residents only. CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR CATALOG!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
If you are one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog). Many of my customers are reporting that they have already received (and love) their copy! WOOT!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST
SNEAK PEEKS (AVAILABLE JUNE 2):
Stamp Set: Work of Art (Wood-Mount 134111, Clear-Mount 134114
Paper: Blackberry Bliss (133675), Lost Lagoon (133679), Hello, Honey (133678)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss (133642), Lost Lagoon 133644), Hello, Honey (133643)
The Perfect Touch: Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (133672), Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026)