Today’s square thank you card is “pretty as a peacock” and was inspired by the “peacock” color combination below.
You can find this and other fresh and modern color combinations on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. New color ideas are added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Seven layers of card stock were used to create this elegant thank you card. The Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer makes creating the layers a breeze.
- Measuring up! The square card base is 5 1/8″ square. It’s followed by 5″ and 4 7/8″ square layers. The next layers are 3 7/8″ and 3 3/4″ square. The final layers are 3 1/4″ and 3″ square.
- The layers of Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizzazz are lovely with a dash of Night of Navy card stock. The two top layers are mounted on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The top layer features the Thankful Thoughts stamp set (so glad it’s carrying over to the new Annual Catalog). The stamp set offers sentiments for inside and out and the fonts are fabulous.
- Rich & polished! The “thank you so much” sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink then heat embossed with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- The Envelope Punch Board makes creating a custom envelope for a square card a snap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s inspired by color thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE A DEAL? Be sure to check out what’s retiring and on sale (to 50% off on select products). Click “All Retiring Products” below to see everything retiring in one spot!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!