Today’s happy birthday card gets it’s “mojo” from strips of color using the new Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 In Colors. From left to right: Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Lemon-Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide. They will be available in coordinating paper, ink and much more when the Annual Catalog begins June 1.
Here are my color comparisons for the new In Color collection. I have updated my FREE Stampin’ Up! color organization chart and you can download it & print it here. Use a 1″ circle punch (or your shape choice) to add a piece of coordinating card stock for each color on the chart. I love having the chart handy for a quick match up when putting scraps away .
MORE SNEAK PEEKS! You are also getting a peek of the new Happy Birthday Thinlits Die and Glimmer Enamel Dots. They will be available for purchase when the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog begins June 1.
SEE MY STASH! Check out the stash of products I was able to pre-order as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. It is loaded with sneak peeks!
Click on video above to see my pre-order stash!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!