Welcome to the Pals’ March Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because ”Spring has Sprung” – at least on our blog hop if not outside! Our Design Team created beautiful projects to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I remember my mother serving holiday meals on beautiful, white china with gold edges (yellow roses). That was my inspiration for using gold embossing on today’s teapot card. The following Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration and Occasion Catalog products were used:
- Part of my Story Cling Stamp Set. EARN IT FREE starting with a $50 product order (Level 1) during Sale-A-Bration. See all Level 1 Sale-A-Bration products
- Tea Time Framelits Dies. EARN IT FREE starting with a $100 product order (Level 2) during Sale-A-Bration! See all Level 2 Sale-A-Bration.
- Coordinating Tea Together Cling Stamp Set. $22.00 (Occasions Catalog)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White card stock.
Cut a piece of Vellum card stock to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. TIP: Assemble elements on vellum piece first. Then add adhesive below vellum in areas that will be hidden below the solid card stock.
Adhere a 2 5/8 x 4 Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die of Melon Mambo card stock and a 2 1/2 x 5/8 piece of Gold Foil with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment, teapot, and flowers in Versamark Ink onto Whisper White card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
VIDEO! Watch my 4 tips for better embossing video demonstration here.
Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and coordinating Tea Time Framelits (teapot and flowers), Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die (sentiment).
Color the flowers with the Light Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blend (the color is plenty close to Melon Mambo). Add a Pearl Basic Jewel to the flower centers for a pop of polish.
Adhere the teapot and flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the vellum to the card base.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Families First” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Roseanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping