Today’s clean and simple “think of you” card gets it’s WOW! from a “sticky situation” – the Stampin’ Up! Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers. The stickers are wonderful quality and add a rich, gold finish in a snap. I used them in four places between the card and envelope.
Starting today (May 1), you can purchase the Stampin’ Up! Eastern Palace bundles below, a month before these products are available in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. They both include the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers used on today’s card and more coordinating products from the Eastern Palace suite. Watch my video demonstration of the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies. They offer marvelous mix and match die cutting possibilities.
The starter bundle (shown below, 147196, $60.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes. Please note this bundle does NOT include the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I adhered the largest medallion from the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers to a piece of Whisper White card stock (3 3/4″ x 5″). It’s layered over Gold Foil (4″ x 5 1/4″) and a Bermuda Bay card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies (a “must-have” in my stamping studio) were used to crop three of the circles. I love how the scalloped gold foil circle peeks out from behind. A 1/2″ Circle Punch was used to crop the fun floral sticker to the right of the sentiment.
- Get your shine on! I heat embossed the “think of you” sentiment from Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set in gold. Don’t you think Bermuda Bay and gold look luscious together?
- NEW! You’re getting a sneak peek of Bermuda Bay 3/8″ Chevron Ribbon, new in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. It will be available for purchase when the catalog begins June 1.
- Don’t skimp on quality! Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Envelopes are a perfect match to the Whisper White card stock and feel “worthy” of pretty handcrafted cards. I added a sticker border to the base for a pretty polish!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Eastern Palace “think of you” card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!