Welcome to the first Pals Blog Hop of 2015. We hope your new year is off to a great creative start. To celebrate the start of a new Stampin’ Up! year, we are showcasing products from our newest catalog – the Occasions Catalog. You may also see new Sale-a-bration promotional products too. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift with every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax). Ends March 31.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
My project for today’s hop uses a new Occasions Catalog stamp set called Mother’s Love. I love the simple style and artful font!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I’m a big Stampin’ Up! photopolymer (clear) stamp fan. Not only do photopolymer stamps make “see through” placement of the layered stamps on this card a snap, they are easier on the budget!
- I used my Stampin’ Up! Real Red and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers to color directly the flower and leaves. I don’t recommend using Blendabilities Markers since they permanently stain photopolymer (clear) stamps (yep, I realized too late).
- A trio of the tiniest of the Pearls Basic Jewels dots the centers of the flowers and adds the perfect touch.
- A coordinating sentiment is perfect for the interior.
- I lined the envelope with a classy Real Red grasscloth pattern from Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack (Occasions Catalog).
- Happy Heart Embossing Folder (Occasions Catalog) was used to create the prettiest little protective cushion for mailing!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
The next stop is Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
PALS OCCASIONS CATALOG BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadller at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping!