Are you asking yourself, what in the world does “twitterpated” mean? According to the Urban Dictionary it means:
1) to be completely enamored with someone/something.
2) the flighty exciting feeling you get when you think about/see the object of your affection.
After that quick lesson, you’ll understand why it’s such an appropriate stamp (and, indeed, an adorable font) for a Valentine. It’s from the You Plus Me stamp set, new in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Those four charming hearts in a row were produced with the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. Better yet, the pack of three punches is 25% OFF as part of the current Weekly Deals. Sale price ends Jan. 19.
- The Real Red “grasscloth” style pattern is from Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack (a perfect size for card making). Purchase the paper stack as a bundle with You Plus Me stamp set and SAVE 15%! See bundle pricing in the supply list below!
- The two tiny hearts were cropped using the Stampin’ Up! Hearts Border Punch.
- Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon adds a final polish and coordinates beautifully with the Lost Lagoon bitty banners and card base.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
3 FANTASTIC WAYS TO EARN FREE PRODUCT DURING SALE-A-BRATION! Learn more HERE.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE! Click on Stampin’ Up! products below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. There’s a printable supply list at the end!