We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are based on “B“ themes such as Birthday, Bride or Baby. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Queen for a day! I used the crown from the Wish Big Framelits Dies and Biggest Birthday Ever photopolymer stamp set to give a regal touch to today’s birthday card.
- 10% off! Purchase the Wish Big Framelits Dies and Biggest Birthday Ever photopolymer stamp set together as a bundle and save 10%. This bundle made the list of My Favorite Things from the new annual catalog.
- The crisp Happy Birthday is from Stylized Birthday, a single stamp and one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.
- A row of rhinestones from Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone Basic Jewels adds the bling factor!
- Create a custom envelope for this 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card using the Envelope Punch Board and 2016-2018 In Color Envelope Paper (the perfect weight for making envelopes). Fast Fuse Adhesive offers extra strength hold that’s ideal for envelopes!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Stylized Birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
- Need more ideas? Love these projects by Stampin’ Up! showing off the Wish Big Framelits Dies and Biggest Birthday Ever stamp set.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Stampin’ Up! has a limited stock of the Stampin’ Trimmer Blades (126995) available starting today. Maximum order is three packs (2 blades per pack). If you need them, please scoop them up today.
WHAT? JUST $5 FOR A PAPER PUMPKIN KIT? 31 HOUR SALE! For first time Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. Starts at 5 p.m. MOUNTAIN, Thursday, June 9. More details tomorrow.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore