While most of my weekend was spent organizing my new product order from the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog, I set aside a little time to play with the new Vertical Greetings stamp set. It made the list of My Favorite Things!
DON’T MISS my video here sharing a close up look at the new products I selected for my recent BIG order from Stampin’ Up!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Saying “I Love You” with a simple note card means so much. I adore how the Vertical Greetings stamp set sentiments run vertically for a new perspective.
- I used a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker to isolate the heart images (see my video for this technique) and cropped it with the smallest heart of the new Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies.
- “I spy” a darling Real Red heart on the pot from the new Brights Enamel Shapes. These sweet embellishments are on the list of My Favorite Things from the new annual catalog. I purchased them in every available color collection plus metallics (gold and silver foil).
- The envelope from Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes gets dressed up with a classy stripe on the flap. Here’s a video I shared previously with tips on using Paper Snips to do this with ease.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Vertical Greetings card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Check out this alternate card idea from Stampin’ Up! using Vertical Greetings stamp set.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!