My design inspiration for my Badges & Banners “hello” card comes from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA304) by Lisa Ann Bernard. Discover what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with Lisa’s sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The new Badges & Banners stamp set coordinates beautifully with the new Best Badge Punch. I couldn’t wait to crop out the bird cage for today’s card!
- Save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and badge as a bundle!
- The pretty floral pattern is from Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper. Enjoy my FREE Designer Series Paper Color Coordination Chart here.
- The perfect touch! New Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon is dreamy to work with!
- A coordinating Regals Enamel Shape in Island Indigo accents the “hello” sentiment from Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set. The new enamel shapes made the list of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Badges & Banners card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
- Enjoy more card ideas from Stampin’ Up! using the Badges & Banners stamp set and the coordinating Best Badge Punch.
THANK YOU! One of my Stampin’ Pretty blog readers notified me of an error in the square size on some pages of my Color Organizer PDF. The PDF is updated and you can download it FREE here!
31 HOUR SALE! Starting at 5:00 p.m. Mountain TODAY, Stampin’ Up! is offering the June Paper Pumpkin Kit for just $5 (includes shipping) to NEW subscribers. What a great way to try it out! CLICK HERE to subscribe (but wait until 5:00 p.m. Mountain tonight).
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!