Welcome to the Pals’ July Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects that are “Mixing It Up” – adding texture that will really take your projects up a notch – or two! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My card is “Mixing It Up” in several ways using products from the Moasic Mood Suite! The background was embossed with the Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder. The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper comes loaded with beautiful embossed images that can easily be snipped with Paper Snips. Add some Grapefruit Grove 2018-2020 In Color Button and Happiness Blooms Enamels Dots you have a recipe for fabulousness.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Zip a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Very Vanilla Thick card stock through a die-cutting machine tucked inside the Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 piece of Soft Suede card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 3/4 x 3 7/8 piece of Mosaic Mood Specialty Series Paper as shown with Snail Adhesive. Double wrap with a piece of Linen Thread, securing with a Grapefruit Grove 2018-2020 In Color Button and a bow.
Crop a piece of Soft Suede card stock using a die-cutting machine and the largest Stitched Shapes Square die. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Paper Snips to snip the butterfly and hummingbird from the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment (Here’s a Card Stamp Set) onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with the Timeless Label Punch. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Grapefruit Grove Happiness Surrounds Enamel Dots as shown.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 14, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Special Occasions” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
July 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS STAMPIN’ PRETTY?
Yesterday, the cruise ship headed to Santorini, Greece and today we are heading to Mykonos, Greece. I love spending time with Pals and enjoy eating dinner with a few on the cruise ship.